Thursday, March 12, 2009

Patriots Hospitality

Visited Gillette Stadium today to meet with the Patriots regarding sponsorship. Also got my first look at Patriot Place. Of course for a Bostonian, the ride out there is like leaving the state.
Also got a bitter taste of the economy as well. lots of for lease and for sale signs along with empty commercial spots.
Finally I get to the infamous Patriot Place and where were the customers ??? granted it is thursday am, but no excuse. Patriot Place is supposed to be a destination spot.
It was interesting stopping by as I was photographed for security reasons... I was an invited guest but I did feel invaded upon.
The meeting really did not go as hoped. Perhaps a deal can be struck, but the numbers really did not match. Especially considering the Celtics the day before gave 5 star treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment