Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kelly's Roast Beef / Santarpios

Went to lunch at Kelly's Roast Beef in Natick today. I am a big fan of the roast beef with sauce and cheese. Once again Kelly's did not disappoint. Kellly's is a bit pricey, but they offer a clean and pleasrable dining experience. The counter is young, but attractive, uniformed, polite, articulate and informed. You also cannot beat that fish tank. It is awesome and my 4 year old son Ryan loves it.
Last night, I had my favorite pizza; Santarpios. I love good pizza and it quite rare these days. They have the best as the line of 30 people waiting for a table can attest. For the forst time, I tried the sausage and cherry pepper; just great.
The Celtics have invited me to a game next week. They are looking for Exotic Flowers' business. Steve Markos of the Celtics hosted my parents last week. Great hospitality. First class team. On the other hand, I asked my contact at the Bruins for 1 ticket last week and she came up empty.
The Bruins are in hopes of attracting our business as well. If I were the rep, I would have bought the one ticket from a scalper just to show they could accomodate my request. The perfect example of why the Celtics can charge triple for tickets and sell out. Way to go Celts !!

No comments:

Post a Comment