Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This Week's Testimonials

" I have been told they were perfect! Thank you." Mayor's Office, Boston, MA
" Rick: As expected, the floral arrangements were phenomenal! All of our guests (56 of them) raved about them. Thanks once again for a great job! Regards. " - Joe A., Shrewsbury, MA

" Dear Rick,

I must tell you that the arrangement sent to my mom- in- law in Rehabilitation Hospital ( Mary) was beautiful and she loved it. The nurses could't stop talking about it and kept coming in her room to see it! I had been using another florist when I sent flowers but was not as happy with them and am so glad I tried your shop

You've made a permanent customer. My sister in law will be using your services also. Thanks so much! PS the best part is that what I saw online is what I got! Thanks."
- Donna C. Champaign, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment