Thursday, March 25, 2010

Big Bright Sunflower


"
Rick,

On Sunday March 21, I purchased the giant artificial sunflower from Dennis at your store. I had made a joke that I should take some of your business cards to hand out to people. After my girlfriend and I left the store, we headed to the T to get home to Braintree. I had the most wonderful time walking to the T with the flower in hand. I cannot even tell you how many people smiled and laughed when they saw me. Even the crazy balloon hat maker! I had several people ask me where I bought it. (of course, I told them) Two people asked to take a picture. It was an event! I only wish I had taken some of your business cards with me.

I am bringing the sunflower to my office. I believe whenever anyone sees the flower in the corner of my office it will brighten his or her day.

Thanks

Jane"
Dear Jane, thanks for sharing. Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment