Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Alyssa Milano 'signs an autograph' via Twitter

When I was a kid, I was a fervent autograph collector (also known as a graph hound). Yesterday I got the 21st century version of an autograph.
When celebrity Alyssa Milano asked the twitterverse for a recipe for brussel sprouts, I responded. She then favorited my tweet. This acknowledgement provided the similar fulfillment that a celebrity signature did for me many years ago.
In reply to Alyssa Milano and 9 others
Rick CanaleRick Canale
@RickCanale
@Alyssa_Milano spilt them in half. salt, pepper and toss with olive oil. roast in over at 375 til tender.
04:45 PM - 25 Nov 13
Favorited by

Alyssa MilanoAlyssa Milano @Alyssa_Milano
☮, ♥, and BASEBALL. I tweet a lot. Consider yourself forewarned. My other accounts➛ @AlyssaDotCom @TouchByAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment